Wechat Login With Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fun champions league Index du Forum -> La station -> Le bar
Auteur Message
avrbrita
Clanless / Autre team

Masculin
Point(s): 355
Moyenne de points: 3,35

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wechat Login With Facebook Account Répondre en citant

Wechat Login With Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Email to [emailprotected] /* */ is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. Reply Ninette Mouton View Wednesday January 27th, 2016 How do I control who can or cannot subscribe to my official account? Reply Gratareplied: View Tuesday March 1st, 2016 WeChat Subscription and Service accounts are not able to restrict people from following them. While examples of [&] Reply Harry Barnes View Monday July 14th, 2014 My firm is working with a US based client who has been attempting to register for a WeChat Official Account to provide customer support for their customers who leverage WeChat. To begin, head to the WeChat Public Platform website and click on the link in the top right corner:& [&] Reply How To Delete Wechat Team Wechat, Free Chat View Tuesday December 23rd, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Hi Harry, we reached out to Tencent just now. Reply Aurora View Monday July 6th, 2015 Hi, Since this posting, does it still hold that international accounts (registered outside of China) are still not visible to mainland Chinese users? Thank you Reply Gratareplied: View Tuesday July 7th, 2015 Hi Aurora, as far as we can tell this is still true. Reply Managing Multiple WeChat Official Accounts Grata View Tuesday July 22nd, 2014 [&] account name and branding conventions. [&] Reply Cant Register To Wechat Wechat, Free Chat View Thursday January 1st, 2015 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Hi Harry, we reached out to Tencent just now. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe20K Loading. Registering WeChat Official Accounts outside of China For organizations outside of China, a September 2014 update allows you to submit a proposal atapply.wechat.comoutlining how you intend to use your Official Account. [&] Reply Wechat Team Official Account Wechat Newest View Monday November 10th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata WeChat currently supports self-service registration for WeChat Official Accounts for Chinese businesses and individuals, while organizations outside of China can && [&] Reply Vincent View Tuesday November 11th, 2014 hi, few questions i hope can get clarification 1. Email to bdwechat.com is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Weve come across a couple OAs that look like exceptions to the rule (eg. Not sure where you live, but you could try finding and contacting your local/regional WeChat office and seeing if they can speed it along. Chinese Official Accounts pay 300RMB (US$50) per year for verification. From what Tencent has told us, they are mainly looking for established brands or innovative use-cases in the beginning. Try searching using the search bar at the top of the page. You will need to understand Chinese to apply and manage your Chinese OA, however. The main difference being that Chinese users of WeiXin cannot access international OAs, while Chinese OAs are accessible to both Chinese and international WeChat users. iablcn View Monday September 1st, 2014 Hi, I want to open an official account with WeChat for my basketball league that I am starting. Email to bdwechat.com is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. Email to bdwechat.com is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. You can submit this directly as plain text or upload a file. [&] Reply How Can I Register To Wechat Wechat, Free Chat View Wednesday January 7th, 2015 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Hi Harry, we reached out to Tencent just now. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. The answer is almost always the same: get a verified [&] Reply louise han View Monday August 25th, 2014 Hi there, I have applied for a wechat subscription account a month ago with no respond at all, what should I do? Reply Gratareplied: View Monday August 25th, 2014 Hi Louise, most people arent getting responses at the moment. Reply francescareplied: View Thursday November 19th, 2015 Thank you for your answer! I have few more questions& 1) when relying on a chinese partner to create an official account, is it possibe to avoid that the Chinese partners name is displayed in the type section? it looks pretty bad for the brand identity of a company. AKIJ Motors 6,842 views 17:05 WeChat account login & account retrieve - Duration: 4:28. .. I am actually based in Shanghai but am a UK citizen. I just want know if i can create multiple we chat accounts for the same phone line, so i can use the same phone to take customer appointments. There are numerous reports of scams and phishers who are emulating valid websites such as WeChats English website, so youll want to be careful. Email to [emailprotected] /* */ is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. If you are in China, I would suggest getting a Chinese friend in your club to register an individual account under his/her name. Note that individuals can only register a Subscription Account. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . Please email errorsquora.com if you believe this is an error. Service and Subscription accounts are externally facing accounts 5a02188284
symbian facebook app mobile9how to remove location from facebook appfacebook account hidechange profile picture on facebook for blackberryfacebook app 3.0 for javaapparition des amis facebookebudy facebook chat free downloadfacebook for n5230facebook app for 8520free download facebook free credits hacker

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fun champions league Index du Forum -> La station -> Le bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation